Recipe taken from
Sweet corn 1Cup
Green chillies(chopped) 1Teaspoons
Salt To Taste
1. Take a bowl add sweet corn, tomato, grated cheese, chopped garlic, green chillies, salt and mix them well.
2. Take a bread slice and spread the mixture on to it.
3. Top it with another bread slice with little butter spread on to it.
4. Grill the sandwich for 1-2 mins and the sandwich is ready.
5. Cut it into your choice of shape and serve them hot.
6. Serve it with a bowl of finely chopped paneer or crushed paneer.